CENTRAL GOVERNMENT’S LABOUR INSURANCE POLICY
Central government has introduced Labour insurance policy for the benefit of people in INDIA.
- Not for government employees
- Including labour all are eligible
- White ration card is a must
- Yearly Rs.22/- only
- For 5 years at once can be paid off as Rs.110/- only
1. Men and women who are above 18 and below 55 years are eligible
2. Except government employees anyone including labourers can join this.
3. Xerox of ration card and Aadhar card are compulsory
4. Bank challan has to be attached along with above mentioned documents and has to be submitted in Labour office.
BENEFITS OF POLICY
1. If the insured person has natural death then Rs.1,30,000/- can be claimed.
2.If the insured person has death by accident then Rs.6,00,000/- can be claimed.
3.In a household if two daughters are there then Rs.30,000/- can be claimed for their marriage.