In regard of Mahashivaratri celebrations from 28.02.2022 to 02.03.2022, Rajannasircilla district S.P.Rahul Hegde said that we are ready with the arrangements for the celebrations to be done in a smooth way for which the following steps were taken
- All forces are divided into 6 sectors.
- The police staff who came for the duty were divided into 2 sectors and will work in 3 shifts.
- Sector incharge officers will pay special attention towards their duties.
- To avoid problems, 24 hours CC cameras surveillance will be done.
- Apart from Vemulawada Rajarajeswara temple, Bheemeswara, Nageswara, Kedareeswara, Baddipocchamma, Nampally, Agraharam temples were also provided with police staff for duty during the celebration.
- To avoid thefts and chain snatchers, 24/7 police staff will be observing in mufti.
- To avoid traffic problems, route maps are provided at every corner and all necessary measures were taken to avoid traffic jams and accidents even during night.
For this meeting, Additional S.P. Chandriyyah, Vemulawada DSP Chandrakanth, Taskforce DSP Ravikumar, Special branch C.I Sarver, respective department officers and police staff took part.