Additional collector B. Satya Prasad has said that for the ‘Pulse Polio’ program to be carried out from 27th February to 1st March 2022, a planned set up has to be done. In a meeting for the eradication of polio, he said that in district pulse polio has to be done 100% and for that
- Approximately 5,52,037 population is there in district in which 46,147 are children aged from 0 to 5.
- Around the district 402 pulse polio centres were set up.
- High risk areas identified were 101 which were specially focussed.
- Nearly 503 children aged from 0 to 5 years at high risk areas were found.
- For this program to run properly, 38 supervisors, 15 mobile teams, 17 transit points, 336 vaccine carriers were set up.