As a part of Swacch Survekshan 2022, in Sircilla, 24th ward is being made as aathma nirbhar bharath ward for which an awareness program was conducted in 24th ward and municipal chairperson Jindam Kala Chakrapani has attended as chief guest. In this regard she said that by the ideas of Honorable Chief minister KCR and by the orders of honorable minister KTR, Sircilla town’s sanitation problems were solved and made as Swacch Sircilla for which the concerned officers and workers has done great work.
24th ward has been selected to be Aathma Nirbhar Bharath Ward for which peoples cooperation is much needed. And should follow
- Wet waste should be utilized to make as compost for plants.
- Separation of wet and dry waste should be done 100% before giving it for municipal vehicle that gathers waste every day.
- For every 3 years, septic tanks should be cleaned.
- Complete ban on plastic covers is a must and cloth bags are encouraged.
- Open defecation is strictly prohibited.
- Burning of waste openly is also not encouraged.
- Everyone should pay the taxes for municipality within time.
For the above to be done in a smooth way, along with people, concerned officers, politicians and ward members have to cooperate
For this program, municipal commissioner sammaiah, chairperson Jindam Kala, ward councillor Burra Lakshmi shankaraiah, Burra Mallikarjun and people of the ward have attended.