Municipal administration, Urban development, Industries and IT minister KTR said that the welfare of farmers in Telangana state is the priority of TS government. In this regard, for every 5000 acres an agricultural cluster has been set up by minister KTR.
On 18.02.2022, in Tangellapally mandal, Baddenapally village an agricultural cluster built with 22 lakhs with government fund was inaugurated. In this program minister KTR said that
- In order to get profits farmers has to cultivate profitable crops and awareness on the field methods will be provided by appointed agricultural as well as extension officers of respective agricultural clusters.
- A total of 2603 Rythu Vedikas have been built in Telangana state.
- Under Rythu Bandhu scheme till now 50,000 crores has been released.
- Free 24 hours power for farmers will be provided.
- Under Rythu Bheema scheme Rs. 5 Lakhs for the deceased farmer’s family will be given.
- Rajannasircilla district has become similar to Godavari districts in agricultural aspects as Annapurna, Rajarajeswara construction development at Malakpet has helped to increase groundwater in the district upto 6 meters.
- Its an honour to Rajannasircilla district that the methods of water conservation practiced in the district were being taught at Lal Bahadur Sastry Academy that trains young IAS officers.